ESV Rufus Olugboyega Akerele
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Estate Management
- He is currently undergoing his Master Degree in Estate Management at Federal University of Technology Akure, Ondo state.
- Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Estate Management from the Federal University of Technology, Akure Ondo state.
- Yaba College of Technology in Lagos where he obtained his Higher National Diploma Certificate.
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi to study Estate Management where he obtained his National Diploma Certificate.
- Government Technical Secondary School, Idanre, Ondo state where he obtained his West African School Certificate.
- St. Stephen Anglican Primary School, Ikare-Akoko where he completed his Primary School Education.
- Registered Estate Surveyor and Valuer
- Fellow Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers
- Former chairman of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers Ondo State Branch.
- Member of the FIABCI, (International Real Estate Federation) and AFRES (African Real Estate Society).
- Former Chairman of the Association of the Professional Bodies of Nigeria (APBN) Ondo State Chapter.
- Board Member of Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) representing South West of Nigeria.
ESV. Akerele is a pastor at Agape Christian Ministries.
ESV. Akerele is the Chairman/CEO of GABDO FOUNDATION (NGO). Due to his efforts towards women development, he was appointed recently as Senior Special Assistant to the President of Ondo State National Council for Women Societies (NCWS) on Women Empowerment. He is currently the Principal Partner of Gboyega Akerele and Partners. He has travelled wide and far. He is happily married with children.
If you’d like to book a consultation, please start by completing the form: