ESV OKAS WIKEMember of the Board
- Associate of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (ANIVS)
- Registered Surveyor and Valuer (RSV)
- Fellow of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (FNIVS)
- Led Consultancy Services for the Valuation and management of Assets acquired by Asset management corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
- Led Consultancy service for Valuation of NNPC Fixed Assets (Zonal office complex, Port Harcourt Refinery land at Alesa/Okirika, New PH Refinery office, Eleme, Port Harcourt, Housing Complex & Camp Site at NNPC Petrochemical (Eleme).
- Led consultancy for the Valuation of NNPC Plant and Machinery, Port Harcourt Refinery to determine its market value, replacement value, technical conditions and remaining life.
- Valuation of Federal Government Landed properties in zone 12 for the implementation committee on white paper on commission for Enquiry into Alienation of Federal Government Land.
- Led consultancy services for Assets Valuation management and sales for Access bank Plc collateral in various state of the country.
- Led consultancy services for Valuation, management and sales of defunct bank properties in Port Harcourt for Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC).
- Led Consultancy services for Asset Valuation of Amalgamated Distillery Nigeria Limited for Fridmore Enterprises Ltd.
- Led consultancy Services for Valuation of immovable Assets within concession areas of Apapa Wharf for Nigeria Ports Complex for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).
- Led Consultancy for the management of Obio/Akpor international Market.
- M. Phil (Environmental Management)
Rivers State University, Portharcourt.
- B. Tech (Estate Management)
Rivers State University, Portharcourt
1987 – 1990
- Diploma (Town Planning)
Rivers State University, Portharcourt.
1984 – 1987
- West African School Certificate (WASC)
Akpor Grammar School, Ozuoba
1977 – 1982
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS ATTENDED
- IRWA: 5th Annual Educational Conference, 7th June, 2018
- IRWA: 5th Annual Education Conference (Improving Stakeholders Engagement in Right of Way Acquisition for Infrastructural Development), 24th May, 2019.
- IFMA: IFMA FMP Credential program on Finance and Business. 6th June, 2015
- IFMA: IFMA FMP Credential Program on Project Management, 6th June, 2015
- IFMA: IFMA FMP Credential Program on Leadership and Strategy, 6th June, 2015
- IFMA: IFMA FMP Credential Program on Operations and Maintenance, 6th June, 2015
- NIESV: 5th National Housing Summit, 6th October, 2016.
- MCPD: “Improving Real Estate Revenue Performance Through Appropriate Government Intervention”, held in Imo State on 27th February, 2020.
- MCPD: “The Role of Estate Surveyors and Valuers in Enhancing the Internally Generated Revenue of Bayelsa State through Property Rating and Taxation”, held in Yenagoa on 8th November, 2018.
- NIESV (FACULTY OF PLANT AND EQUIPMENT VALUATION): “International Conference on Mineral Assets Valutaion and Financing in Nigeria”, Minna, Niger State on 6th to 9th November, 2018.
- Special Control Unit against Money Laundering (SCUML): “Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Through Property Transaction”, 6th December, 2017.
- MCPD: “Exploring Modern Marketing Techniques for Real Estate Products and Services”, Abuja, 16th October, 2014.
- Compliance & Associated Training Center: “Anti-money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism Compliance Training”, 2017.
- IRWA: Educational Seminar “Best Practices & Emerging Issues in Right of Way Acquisition and Compensation”, held in Abuja on 19th October, 2016.
- FIABCI: “Challenges of Planning Approval and its Effects on Housing Development in Nigeria” held at Golden Gates Restaurant, Ikoyi, Lagos State on April 29th, 2014.
- FIABCI: “Property Taxation in Nigeria” held at Ikoyi, Lagos State on July 13, 2011.
- PRRES: Pacific Rim Real Estate Society 15th Annual Conference in Sydney, Australia, 18-21 January, 2019.
POSITIONS HELD/JOB FUNCTIONS
- Publicity Secretary, NIESV Rivers State Branch – 2005
- NIESV Honorary National Assistant Publicity Secretary – 2006.
- NIESV Honorary National Publicity Secretary – 2008.
- Branch Chairman of the Rivers State NIESV Branch – 2010 – 2014
- 1st Vice President of NIESV – 2016 – 2018
- 2nd Vice President of NIESV – 2018 – 2020
- President of NIESV – 2020 – till date.
- Member of the Building Code Review Committee of the Rivers State Government.
- Board Member of Greater Port Harcourt Development Authority, Rivers State.
If you’d like to book a consultation, please start by completing the form: