ESV Ogbutor Georgiana OgochukwuMember of the Board
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (Enugu Campus); B.Sc. Estate management 1978
- Queen Of the Rosary College(QRC) Onitsha; High School Certificate 1974
- Mater Amabillis Secondary School Umoji; West Africa School certificate (WASC) Grade 11 1971
- St Mary Catholic School Nnobi; First school leaving certficate 1964
- Set Up Ogbutor G.O. & Associates (Estate Surveyors and Valuers) 2013
- Director Lands and Housing Department, Federal ministry of lands and Urban Development HQ Mabushi Abuja (2005-2011) and retired 11th Nov. 2011
- Transferred service to Ministry of Federal Capital Territory (MFCT).
- Employed by Federal Capital Development Authority on 3rd Dec. 1979
- NYSC (1978-1979) served at Benue State Housing Corporation, Makurdi As land officer/Estate Surveyors.
- Director (Lands and Housing) 1st January 2005
- Deputy Director (Lands) 1st January 1995
- Assistant Director (Lands) 1st January 993
- Chief Land Officer 1st July 1989.
- Assistant Chief Land Officer 1st July 1987.
- Principal Land Officer 1st Feb, 1982.
- Senior Land Officer 1st January 1982.
- Land Officer 17th August, 1980
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- A fellow of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (FNIVS)
- Member, International Real Estate Federation. (FIABCI)
- Associate of Rating Valuation Association (ARVA)
- Registered Estate Surveyor & Valuers (RSV)
DURING HER TENURE AS DIRECTOR OF LANDS
- Coordination of Lands and Housing Department
- Formulating of Land Policies
- Coordinating The Valuation of Nigeria’s Diplomatic Properties Worldwide
- Coordinating the Activities of the Land Use Allocation Secretariat.
- Supervising the Activities of All Divisional Heads and Resident (FIELD) Land Officers in the State.
- Representing the Ministry in Activities Requiring the Professional input of the Lands and Housing Department.
- Coordinating the Activities of Lands, Housing & Urban/Regional Development Department.
- Other duties assigned from time to time
- Member of the committee on the Relocation of Federal Ministries from Lagos to Abuja (1991-1992)
- Chairperson of the Committee that Coordinated the furnishing of official Residential Quarters for Staff Moving from Lagos (1991-1992)
- Chairperson of Subcommittee on Identification and Inspection of All the corner shops within Abuja 1994.
- Chairperson of the Committee on Property Rating in Abuja (1995-1996)
- Member of Statute Committee of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyor and Valuers (1999-2002)
- Led the Team that Represented FCDA/MFCT before Rtd/major General Rotimi’s Commission of Inquiry on the Allocation Federal Government Landed Properties (2001-2002)
- Chairperson of the Department committee that investigated and Reported on the Problem Affecting Land Administration and Resettlement Within the FCT June 2002
- Member of Committee of Junior Staff Employment/Promotion/Discipline
- Member of Committee of the Relocation of the Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers from Lagos to Abuja in 2002
- Member of Computerization Committee on Land Record 2003
- Chairperson of Committee on Abesan New Town, Lagos.
- Member of the National Technical Committee for Federal Government’s Initiative for Housing Development in the Coastal State for Niger Delta Region.
- Member of the Ministry’s Land Use Allocation Committee
- Member of Senior Staff Employment/Promotion/Discipline
- Co-opted member of the Governing council of Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (2003-2005)
- Board member of Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria
- Board members of Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
- Secretary, Presidential Technical Committee on Land Reform
WORKSHOP CONFERENCE AND SEMINARS
- Re-orientation workshop for Directorate Level of Nigeria Federal Civil Service June, 2011
- Conference of the Chief Land Officers of the Federation
- Conferences of The Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- Seminar on Strategic Planning and Management of Land Administration and Geographical Information Organization in Garle Sweden (12th-23rd May, 2003)
- Working visit to Her Majesty’s Land Registry of England and Wales, United Kingdom (7th-14th January 2007)
- Led delegation that attended national physical development plan study tour to Malawi (22nd-26th Feb. 2010)
- Led the delegation that attended 5th World Urban Forum in RIO Brazil (22nd-26th March 2010)
- Attended a Workshop on Housing Finance, Washington (2010)
- Honoured with Community Service Award by Rotary Club Wuse, Central Area, Abuja (16th August 2003)
- Honoured with the Leadership Distinction Award by the Nigeria Organization for youths Advancement (NOYA), South-south Zone, Nigeria (11th July 2009) as the 2008 Best Federal Director of the Year.
Plot A, Block 12, Elephant Cement Way Opp Lagos State Secretariat Mosque, CBD Alausa – Ikeja, Lagos.
If you’d like to book a consultation, please start by completing the form: