ESV Ibrahim Baba SandaMember of the Board
Area of Expertise
- Property valuation
- Property management
- Property development
- Arbitration and dispute resolution and
- General estate consultancy
- Primary School Leaving Certificate 1983
- WAEC Certificate 1989
- National Diploma (EstateManagement) 1995
- Bachelor of Technology (EstateManagement) 2005
- N.Y.S.C 2006
- Diploma in computer Appreciation 2011
- M.Tech.(Estate Management & Valuation in view.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Associate Member (Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers) ANIVS
- Registered Estate Surveyor and Valuer RSV
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING ATTENDED
Attended international and National conferences.
- Chief land Officer, Borno State, ministry of Land and Survey 2013-2015
- 2/ic Valuation unit Borno state, Ministry of Land and Survey 2011-2013
- 2/ic Revenue unit Borno state, Ministry of Land and Survey 2009-2011
- Senior Lecturer Department of Estate management and valuation Ramat polytechnic Maiduguri.
- Departmental examination officer, department of Estate management and valuation Ramat polytechnic Maiduguri.
Federal Ministry of Works (Glass House) Opposite TBS by High Court Onikan, Lagos.
If you’d like to book a consultation, please start by completing the form: