ESV Nweke Ogbonnaya UmezuruikeChairman of the Board
Areas of expertise
- Asset management
- Property Analyst & Management
- Valuation and Survey
- Real Estate Attorney
- Federal University of Technology, Akure 2016 M.Tech Estate Management (in View).
- Federal University of Technology, Akure 2014 PGD Estate Management.
- Yaba College of Technology, Lagos 1986-1988 HND,
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi 1983-1985 OND.
- Government Technical Sec. Schl. Idanre 1977-1982 WASCE.
- St. Stephen’s Primary School Ikare Akoko 1967-1972
- Akintayo Aguda & Co; Oyemekun Road Akure Post held: Resident Estate Surveyor and Valuer Date: 1989 – 1999 Nature of Job: Estate Agency, Feasibility & Viability Studies, Project. Appraisal, Valuations and General Real Estate Consultancy
- Gboyega Akerele & Partners, 105 Oyemekun Road Akure Post held: Principal Partner Date: 1999 till date Nature of Job: Plant and machinery valuation, Asset Valuation, Project Management, Real Estate Construction, Real Estate Marketing, Feasibility & Viability Studies, Project Appraisal, Valuations and General Real Estate Consultancy
- Federal University of Technology, Akure. Post Held: Assistant Chief Technologist Date: 2011 to date Nature of Job: Coordinating other Technologists, Organizing Tutorials and field trips at all levels. Teaching of Estate Surveying Studio I and II. Teaching of Professional Practice and Economics of Built Environment. Administrative Assignments as instructed by the HOD.
PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Fellow Member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (FNIVS)
- Registered Member of Estate Surveyors & Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (RSV)
- Member of International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) Member of African Real Estate Society (Afres)
PUBLICATION WITH DATES
- Property Rating as a Source of Local Government Revenue in Ondo State, a Case Study of Akure Local Government Area [Thesis, 1988].
- Feasibility and Viability Report on the Proposed Office Complex at No. 50 Herbert Macaulay Street, Yaba, Lagos, for Yaba College of Technology, Lagos 1988.
- Valuation of Agricultural properties: a Case Study of Iyansa Oil Palm Estate Ondo State. [A Critical Analysis/ Thesis] submitted to the National Council of the Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers in Fulfillment of the Test of Professional Competence for Admission into Corporate Membership of the Institution. July, 1993.
- Journal of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers 39 (1) 80-88; 2013.
- Akerele, R.O. and Thomas, O.J. (2014). Examining Valuer’s Perception of the Impact of Client Influence in Residential Property Valuation in Nigeria.The Estate Surveyor and Valuer. 39(1): 80-88
- Akerele, R.O., Oladapo, R.A. and Thomas, O.J. (2014). Influence of SocioEconomic Indices on Home Ownership in Akure. Proceedings of the 14th African Real Estate Society (AFRES) Annual Conference held in Capetown, South Africa, 2nd -5th September Organised by the AFRES. (Books of Abstracts).
- Bello, V.A, Akerele, R.O. and Thomas, O.J. (2013). Evaluation of Value Determining Factors in Residential Property Valuation in Akure, Nigeria. Proceedings of the 13th Annual Real Estate Development Conference held in Kigali, Rwanda. 23rd-26th, October organized by the AFRES. (Book of Abstracts).
- Workshop on the National Housing Policy [August, 1991]
- International Workshop on Plant and Machinery Valuation, [October 1991].
- Annual Conferences of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors &Valuers, [1985 to –date].
- First International Conference Organized by School of Environmental Technology FUTA [October 2010]
- 5th Annual Lecture of School of Environmental Technology, FUTA [on Thursday, 16th August 2012].
- Conference of African Real Estate Society (AFRES) Kigali, Rwanda, [October 2013].
- Conference of African Real Estate Society (AFRES) Cape town South Africa .
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE NOMINAL WORK
- National member of Board of Fellows of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- Immediate Past Chairman of Association of Professional Bodies of Nigeria (APBN), Ondo State Chapter.
- National Member of Membership Committee of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- Past Chairman of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers, Ondo State Branch.
- Ex-Officio Member of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers, Ondo State Branch.
- One time a National Member of Professional Practice Committee of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- One time a National Member of Finance and General Purpose Committee of Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- A clergy in Agape Christian Ministries
- HOBBIES: Reading, Research and Adventure.
Plot A, Block 12, Elephant Cement Way Opp Lagos State Secretariat Mosque, CBD Alausa – Ikeja, Lagos.
If you’d like to book a consultation, please start by completing the form: