ESV. Arungwa ObinnaMember of the Board
Area of Expertise
He is an astute professional practicing vibrantly in;
- Real Estate Consultancy
ESV Obinna Arungwa gained his Secondary Education from Command Secondary School Kakuri, Kaduna and further proceeded to Abia State University, Uturu where he graduated from the Department of Estate Management with B.SC (Hons.).
He also earned his Masters Degree in Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP) from University of Abuja in 2014.
ESV. Obinna, who had attended several training programmes across the country, is also a member of several notable learned and professional societies. He is a registered member of Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria; Associate, Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers; Associate Member of Risk Management Association of Nigeria (RIMAN) and Member of Nigeria Institute of Management (MNIM).
ESV Obinna has passion for service and humanitarian works which has earned him recognition and several awards. Notable among other services to his profession are;
- Board Member Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria 2019 – Date
- Financial Secretary NIESV Abuja Branch 2018-2020
- Chairman, Fin. & Gen. Purpose Committee NIESV Abuja Branch 2018-2020
- Member, Fin. & Gen. Purpose Committee NIESV 2018-Date
- Member- Membership Committee NIESV Abuja Branch 2018- Date
- Member – MCPD Committee NIESV Abuja Branch 2018 – Date
- Member, LOC for NIESV 2020 Conference 50th Anniversary
- Asst. Financial Secretary NIESV Abuja Branch 2016-2018
- Member – Fin.& Gen. Committee NIESV Abuja Branch 2016-2018
- Member – Publicity Committee NIESV Abuja Branch 2016-2018
If you’d like to book a consultation, please start by completing the form: